Sunday, September 28, 2008

The short version...


We're still waiting for a referral, but are happy to see the Ethiopia program stable and doing well. We're also at the point of renewing some of our paperwork that has to take place on an annual basis.

Jim and I did run the 10K....the whole thing!! It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Patti and Mark for going with us and Christine who picked up our race packets.

Tessa is having a great time in pre-K, speech class and ballet. She is logging A LOT of hours playing Barbies. Mark's really enjoying 1st grade, too! He's waiting for his basketball team to get started and has two very loose front teeth.

I still love Direct TV...a lot...


I'm pretty sure that ties up all of the loose ends from the previous few posts that exist on this blog. Now I'm thinking about (and I know I've said this before), actually trying to keep up with this and post more than 5 times a year... I'm not totally thrilled with any of the Blogger templates, though. Anybody out there have any ideas??

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi! You won't know me, but Jim went to school with my husband Alan. We just set up a blog ourselves. Though it's pretty bare right now, please feel free to visit it. I told Alan I remembered from your last Christmas letter that you guys set up an adoption blog and I searched and actually found it! We'll follow your blog to get your updates!! Take care! :)

Amy Kate said...

Kathy,
I'm anxious to put the kid for a nap and put on a block of iCarlys for Charlotte so I can read all your posts about your adoption adventure! How amazing! I can't wait to learn what inspired you to do this and how you handle it. Wow. I'll keep you guys in our prayers.

Also, my friend Sara found a site where they do templates for about $10 or so.
http://shabbycreations.blogspot.com/
She has such cute designs, I can't decide on one and haven't done it yet, but if you like the shabby chic style, you're sure to find something you like here.

Amy O'Connor Tibbs

Amy Kate said...

Kathy, Just caught up on your blog. You need to write more often, I love reading your updates and you have a lovely style. Once you get into posting regularly, you'll find it disturbing how much you "need" to keep up with it (especially if you become like me, whose children's pictures, development, etc. is basically chronicled on my blog...instead of a baby book.)