Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sooooooooooooo...

It seems that little three-post-sprint I went on in November tired me considerably, because I haven't exactly been on top of posting regularly since then...mmmm, or ever. Don't get me wrong, I do visit my blog often to view my "What's the current temp in Addis?" icon so I can share with everyone around me how warm it is there and how cold it is here (Right, Kim!?). I do feel bad, however, that another waiting parent visited my blog and had to comment on a November post 'cause that's all there was. On the adoption front, there are many families traveling to pick up their children in the current and upcoming weeks as well as many who just returned. Congratulations to all of them! We continue to make sure all of our paperwork is updated and in order for when we get "the call".

...and here's to a busy February of posting :)

No comments: